The program of the day «They fought for their homeland» TOUR DESIGNED FOR SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN.
May - October
(3 days/ 2 nights)
Tour route: Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk
Meeting at the airport of Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.
Transfer to hotel. Rest. Lunch.
Walking tour of the city.
Local history Museum with a visit, Mountain air - with a lift on the cable car.
Gathering of children on Pobedy Square, visiting the Pobedy Museum, sightseeing tour, master class "Camouflage". Children will learn how to properly apply camouflage paint and pass the test unnoticed. Visit to Slavy Square, an open-air museum of military equipment. Children will be told about the military equipment that was used during the Great Patriotic War and the Second World War.
Visit to the Korean Cultural Center, photo exhibition and master class on cooking Korean traditional food.
Lunch at a Korean cuisine cafe.
Transfer to the hotel. Recreation.
Breakfast at hotel.
Collecting a group.
Transfer to airport. Seeing off. Departure.
The tour program depends on the weather conditions. Subject to change!
Included in the price:
- transfers from / to the airport, transfers according to the program;
- accommodation in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk in a hostel with a 2-bed or 4-bed room;
- breakfast and lunch according to the program;
- tour guide on excursions;
- entrance tickets for the program
The price does not include:
- expenses not marked in the program;
- meals not included in the program;
- flights to Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk
You can find out the cost of the tour from our managers